1 Stick Unsalted Butter
2 Teaspoons White Wine
1 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon Sea Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
6 Lobster Tails
White Rice, cooked as package directs
1 Tablespoon Season All
1. Have 4 skewers ready.
2. Heat ingredients in saucepan, until butter melts.
3. Set aside.
4. Cut each lobster tail in half.
5. Wrap each lobster tail, including shell around a scallop.
6. Place 3 on each skewer.
7. Brush tops of lobster tails with Lemon Garlic Butter.
8. Sprinkle with season all.
9. Place meat side down on baking sheet.
10. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
11. Heat the oven to 450°.
12. Bake the lobster for 5 minutes.
13. Turn them over and brush them with the butter mixture and bake until the scallops and lobsters are opaque in their center.
14. Place 3 lobster and scallops on a bed of rice sprinkled with parsley.
15. Serve with a cup of melted butter and a lemon wedge.