1 Cup Uncooked Bulgur
1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
3/8 Teaspoons Sea Salt
3/8 Teaspoons Fresh Ground Black Pepper
12 Ounces Peeled Extra Jumbo Shrimp
12 Ounces Large Scallops
1 Cup Tomatoes, chopped
1 Kirby Cucumber, chopped
1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
1/4 Cup Mint, chopped
1/4 Cup Scallions, sliced
1. Soak the bulgur in a large bowl according to the package directions approximately 15 minutes.
2. Before the bulgur will be done, combine 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoon olive oil, the garlic and 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a zip lock bag.
3. Add the shrimp and scallops to a bag and marinate them for 10 minutes.
4. Coat an outdoor grill rack with nonstick spray.
5. Heat the grill.
6. Thread the shrimp and scallops alternately on 8 inch large metal or wooden skewers.
7. Grill for 4 minutes.
8. Turn once until the shrimp are barely opaque at centers.
9. Remove the shrimp to a serving plate.
10. Add the remaining lemon juice, oil and salt and pepper to the bulgur.
11. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to mix.
12. Serve with the skewers.